Customer Operation Lead at World Leader in Infra Services
Global Infrastructure Services World Leader
Great work-environment | Best-in-class benefit
About Our Client
Our Client is the worldwide leader in Datacenter services. They are expanding at unseen rates, doubling their worldwide CloudFront co-location Data Centers in the last 12 months, and expecting to exceed that amount again in the coming 12 months.
Our Client is looking for a Customer Operations Lead who is highly autonomous, possesses a "can do" attitude, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment. The Customer Operations Lead plays a key role in providing an outstanding customer experience by facilitating the overall program management, scheduling, coordination, and supply chain leadership associated with installations and servicing efforts completed onsite at Client premises.
The Successful Applicant
· 4+ years working in a program management capacity required
· 2+ years of experience working in a data center operations environment
· English and Japanese proficiency is required (speaking, reading, and writing)
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: from Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.