Customer Insights Manager
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥10,000,000 - ¥16,000,000
top international company
About Our Client
Top International Tech company
- Define and deliver reporting that supports the analyticalanalytical needs of internal business leaders.
- Use analyticalanalytical insights to help increase teams effectiveness against key strategic goals.
- Build predictive models that will help drive scale to the business.
- Deep dive into customer data to help answer strategic business questions.
- Drive scale to customer insights team by leveraging automation and machine learning
- Ensure clear communication and coordination across the business, finance and technical teams.
- Quickly build a thorough understanding of the Digital Video industry, its seasonality and global business trends and continually monitor the impact of important industry developments.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of professional experience in analytics, customer insights, voice of the customer, or related area
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous strategic problems
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and data-mining techniques
- Experience with customer segmentation, targeting and measurement using big data
- Strong oral and written communications skills in English and Japanese
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- international environment