Customer Experience / Vendor Manager for IT - BPO experience
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
You have experience working in or for a BPO
Join a market leader
About Our Client
Our client is a global IT company.
Act as the Regional Service Operations Partner
- Track daily/weekly/monthly KPIs to ensure rapid identification and resolution of performance issues, with a focus on consistent process resolution to ensure issue are not repeated
- Manage back office 3rd party regional operations to ensure RMAs (Replacements for Consumers) and Refunds are processed in a timely manner following and using all processes and policies as guidelines.
- Ensure Zendesk implementation in the region is performing as required and facilitate Zendesk training.
- Proactively participate in partner staffing decisions to ensure operations are staffed to CX Specialist deliver stated objectives.
- Partner with other vertical Operations Program Managers to share best practices and ensure a unified, consistent (where applicable) global approach.
- Support Quarterly Business Review preparation and execution
Act as the Regional Liaison between Sales team, BG needs and Call center partner:
- Partner with the Analytics and Reporting team to ensure dashboard metrics needs are met.
- Partner with Global Customer Relations team to address escalations, such as: Social Media escalations, safety escalations, product quality/technical escalations and process complaint escalations
- Support eCommerce needs
- Facilitate discount codes to the Contact Center as discretion, these codes are provided by the eCommerce team.
- Stock Checks - Confirm if SKU inside Sales Force to get current stocks levels.
- Create a Monthly presentation for eCommerce outstanding KPI's
The Successful Applicant
- You have experience as Senior agent / team lead or manager in a BPO OR you have experience as vendor manager
- You have 2-5 years experience
- You have a native level of Japanese and fluent level of English
- You have knowledge of call center operations
What's on Offer
- Salary up to 6-8 M JPY (including bonus)