CTO (System Architect) at Global Consumer Goods Company
In Partnership with CIO Oversee the implementation of IT strategy
Oversee Critical Projects
It is one of the largest global consumer goods companies. In Japan as well, they have few thousand employees. Generally, the working environment is stable with good work-life balance.
You will belong to the IT team of one of the largest FMCG companies and report to CIO. You will oversee all critical projects and in partnership with the CIO implement IT growth strategy (which plans to increase headcount by 30% by 2020, as well implement innovative solutions such as AI, Chatbots, etc.). You will work together with various teams to come up with innovative solutions and act as architect for new systems.
Ideal candidate would have
- Overall knowledge of both infrastructure and applications
- At least 5 years of experience leading development processes
- Experience with innovative solutions (AI, Chatbot, etc is an advantage)
- Native level Japanese and business level English
- Passion for technology and desire to keep learning about new trends in the industry
- Possibility to be a leading force for IT Transformation in major consumer goods company
- Diversity of responsibilities
- Competitive salary (up to 13 million JPY)