CRM System Business Analyst
Opportunity to utilise technical and soft skills to step up your career
Work from home during the pandemic
Our client is a large multinational IT solution and insurance provider, with well established business and medium size organization in Japan. Their business is not affected by the pandemic and is still growing this year. There are more application development projects coming up and need a passionate and skillful business analyst to join on long term basis.
- Work with business stakeholders to discover requirements for reporting and analysis, translate business requirements into business rules and supporting data models.
- Manage scope of projects, interface between business and technical teams, conduct user acceptance testing, present business value recommendations.
- Training business users on call center CRM solutions.
- Clear understanding of CRM packages and call center operation.
- Work closely with the development team members to deliver CRM needs.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Understanding of data modelling
- Understanding of any CRM package, preferably Microsoft CRM
- Background in Microsoft Dynamics or call center solution
- Japanese and English Bilingual
Nice to have
- Experienced Business Analyst
- Understanding of Microsoft Solution Framework
- Competitive salary
- Quick recruitment process
- Work from home during pandemic