CRM Manager - Sport
600万円 - 1000万円
Flexible Working Hours
Work from Home
Innovative Global Sport Brand.
- Develop strategies to grow the CRM database across all consumer touch points (eCom / Retail marketing, Social Media) in the Market.
- Create and implement the plans for rolling out the strategy in close collaboration with the Retail and eCom/DBC teams.
- Conceptualise and launch a Market loyalty program in close collaboration with Global CRM.
- Partner with IT and external vendors (if/where required) to create the necessary technical infrastructure to support the program.
- Own all consumer data, data structure, segmentation.
- Provide a suitable performance framework for direct reports by setting SMART performance targets and coaching for continuous improvement.
- Other tasks include: Refine the newsletter segmentation; Review the campaign dashboard for proofing and approval; Initiate ideas and tests to implement 3rd party tools in newsletter campaigns
- Operational: Work to achieve objectives and results with short-term operational focus; Contribute indirectly to achievements of results based on specifically defined operational targets.
- 4 + Years Experience in CRM in retail or consumer industry
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven project management experience
- Native Level Japanese (JLPT N1)
- Conversational Level English
Base + Salary