CRM Manager - Luxury Retail Company
Recently opened one of the biggest stores globally in Japan
Sales has been increasing despite the current situation via inbound customers
It is a globally well known luxury retail company that has strong support from the acquired company. Currently in a transformation period, the company is utilizing new tools and digital platforms to offer their customers online/virtual consultations.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Define customer communication moments monthly basis, based on CRM KPIs, Marketing Calendar, Customer status & profiles, under the objective to engage clients.
Define the regional requirements for in store retail activities, events and key marketing campaigns.
Manage global campaigns also at the regional level, identifying key clients to be invited to the events they hold
Data analysis - Supervises the activities of customers' data collection, liaising with the Retail Team. Conducts training and provide training material to stores / retail teams
Is responsible for performing continuous data quality activities on the CRM database, in order to increase the main CRM KPIs, closely working with HQ team
- Act as an ambassador for their new App and drive the change
- Fluency in English and Japanese
- 5 years+ experience in client development, CRM, other similar positions in industry
- Highly analytical, confident in managing databases / figures to conduct data analysis
- Experience in Retail business, not limited to luxury industry
- Offer flex time and able to adjust core time
- Work for a globally well known luxury retail company
- Currently in a transformation period, the company is utilizing new tools and digital platforms to offer their customers online/virtual consultations.