- One of the biggest Luxury brands with various product categories
- Strong career mobility within the group
About Our Client
One of the biggest luxury groups globally with a variety of products in Fashion, FMCG, Cosmetic, Hospitality...etc.
1. Provide analysis and propositions on CRM activations to enable the team to steer CRM action plans and improve effectiveness.
2. Regular reporting on CRM KPIs.
3. Feed the Marketing / Retail team through a better knowledge of the purchasing behaviour of our customers.
4. Accompany strategic CRM thinking on various CRM projects (Loyalty program, LINE etc.) and segmentation and targeting for CRM activations.
5. Ensure a monitoring of the quality of the data and issue alerts. Monitor the compliance of the CRM relevant tools by coordinating with the PCIS Support Teams.
6. Provide support on inquiry handling regarding client data from counters and call center.
7. Train and support CRM tool users.
8. Ensure the management of the activity (Respect of the Budgets, Deliverables, Restitutions and Planning, Deadlines)
9. Lead client data project with PCIS and 3rd parties who support the development. 10. Work with multiple stakeholders to define the client data use case/ deploy or support the deployment of project.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong CRM/ Analytic experience
- Ability to manage regular reporting and KPI monitoring
- Ability to develop Ad hoc studies to answer a particular problem
- Analyze customer purchasing behaviors to be able to offer predictive analytics
- Lead projects that engage with client data by working closely with PCIS & 3rd party to deploy the business use cases.
What's on Offer
- Strong retail and digital integration
- Strong internal mobility
- International working environment
- Strong product, top 3 in Luxury cosmetic