CRM & Consumer Insights Manager
Work for a brand whose products is as fashionable as they are functionable
Exciting projects ahead!
Client is a pioneer in investing and reinventing modern footwear and accessories for both men and women, with long-standing roots and history in North America. Globally, the brand is growing rapidly and is constantly seeking like-minded entrepreneurial and solution-oriented team players who can effectively market their work and inspire creativity.
- Drive the country's CRM system and tools implementation, global integration and general operations set-up
- Create and develop effective strategies for email, digital and direct mail marketing campaigns at targeted audiences
- Maintain relationships with CRM vendors by managing deliverables
- Track, analyse and report on customer behaviour across online and offline channels
- At least 3 years' experience in CRM and/or Customer Analysis
- Experience with CRM databases
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and Tableau
- Demonstrated experience with CRM campaign manager tools
- Fully bilingual Japanese and English required
- Brand with an international culture
- Opportunities for career development