- Inventive company
- flat structure
My client is one of the worlds most renowned consumer electronics companies, known for their sleek designs and clean image.
The role of Creative Manager within the team is to offer a high level of input to projects as well as to lead and motivate JP creative team for better performance, based on experience and knowledge gained through the graphics, advertising, online design and film making industries.
- Understanding our strategy and tactical direction for the Japanese market: Absorb our communications strategies from key marketing stakeholders.
- Creative Brief development: Work with the Creative Lead, Japan Marketing team and other brief owners to scope and develop creative briefs for the projects.
- Brief creation: When a brief has been approved, meet with the brief owner to discuss and agree the scope, shape and define the brief.
- Creative progress: Ensure the concepts and designs measure up to our standards and brief owner's needs. Answer the brief by interrogating the solutions presented. Take lead of the projects and give directions to external production partners.
- Channel integration: Appreciate each type of media and what they can bring to the overall campaign and ensure that the work is integrated either creatively or if not certainly strategically across all of the media channels.
- Written and verbal communication skills for both Japanese and English
- Ability to work within guidelines
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience of team management as well as high profile project management
- Comprehensive skills in Illustrator, In Design, Photo shop and film edit applications such as After Effects and Premier
- Print and Pre－press knowledge
- Proven track record of commercial design, artwork creation and print production
- Experience of designing for online landing page and banners - both PC
- Chance to be present on global stage
- International environment
- Chance to use both English and Japanese