Creative Fragrance Manager, Yokohama, 10M
Rewarding and Challengin job will be provided.
Woking with the professional team in the market to develop your skills.
The global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners.
- Develop olfactory strategy for clients, market, category and guide perfumery teams accordingly
- Manage/execute multiple complex briefs and develop or select fragrances according to the given brief guidelines
- Liaise with other regional creative centres, as necessary, to complete project assignments
- Define fragrances to be tested and coordinate with CMR
- Translate CMR results into olfactory guidelines for perfumers
- Participate in olfactory analysis of new products to identify interesting notes for creative development
- Develop new fragrances with perfumers on a pro-active basis
- Work with lab on testing product stability
- Follow and understand the Best Practices
- University Degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- Knowledge of perfumers' themes and collections
- Knowledge of one or more product category and product design principles
- Ability to dissect a fragrance, offer intuitive and creative ideas within the project's scope
- Expert knowledge of fragrance products and key customers
- Broad knowledge of the market dynamics and olfactory trends
- Ability to predict market acceptance
- Ability to effectively interact with customers/clients on briefs, technical matters and other issues