- Be part of a leading global pharmaceutical company
- At the forefront of clinical research
About Our Client
One of the leading pharmaceutical companies globally recognised for their rich pipeline and innovations.
1) Stay on top of the property, level of difficulty and content of a protocol and commit to preliminary research as a Monitor.
Find out optimal Investigator(s) for the trial and obtain the agreement on the study design by fully deliberating at the stage of research.
2) Perform all the necessary procedures required by GCP, such as the request for participation in a clinical trial, contract, supply of trial products, provision of safety information related to SAEs, etc., CRF collection, close of a clinical trial, etc., in a timely and prompt manner.
3) Make efforts to improve the quality of patients and entry speed to contribute to
earlier application for new drug approval and earlier acquisition of the approval.
4) Follow the registered subjects who are participating in the trial (on trial products) and investigator(s). Also, collect the CRFs with agreed timeline and take prompt action to discrepancy.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS degree required, preferably in a health or science-related field
- CRA experience
- Proficiency in both Japanese and English
What's on Offer
Involvement in cutting-edge drug development for the global market.