- From CRO to Pharma
- Fast-paced drug development
About Our Client
Leading global healthcare company with advanced portfolio of various immuno-oncology projects, with a primary focus on next-generation targets and different combination approaches. With over USD 50 billion in revenue more than 100,000 employees benefit from the corporate's growth and development strategy.
- Plan and conduct various site visits (feasibility, site selection, interim and close-out) in accordance with the clinical monitoring plan
- Foster effective relationships with investigator site staff to ensure that key clinical metrics are met
- Design and deliver training to site staff
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years CRA experience
- oncology experience preferred
What's on Offer
Operating as a key part of a global study team, you will play a fundamental role in the drug development processes. Top-of-the-market compensation and conceptual, internal career development.