Country Trial Management
Contribute to Global Clinical Development of Immunology, Oncology, Neuroscience
Work as Part of Global Matrix Organization
- Top 20 global pharmaceutical company with extensive portfolio in primary care medicine and expanding pipeline in speciality medicine, including immunology, oncology and neuroscience
Perform Assessment of global level procedural documents for implementation in Japan R&D.
Ensure local exceptions to global procedural documents are appropriately developed and maintained, if applicable.
Facilitate implementation of global and local procedural documents.
Lead change control of local process and implementation of global process.
Manage to identify and maintain document property data in the EDMS to allow for accurate categorization, retrieval and reporting of procedural documents.
Perform other duties as assigned by department leadership.
Managing training assignments of procedural document in collaboration with business process owners and Training coordination Group.
Maintain and update the internal database of procedure documents for GCP inspection by Japanese Health Authority.
Ensure the creation of ToC of procedure documents in collaboration with related department for GCP inspection by Japanese Health Authority.
- Extensive experience in project management
- Strong interpersonal communication for leadership
- Global communication
- Medical writing experience
- Presentation skills
- Contribute to global clinical development of immunology, oncology, neuroscience
- Work as Japan representative as part of global clinical development team
- Flex time options available
- Utilise English skills in an international environment