- Japan Trial Management for leading global pharmaceutical company
- Major growth opportunity
One of the leading pharmaceutical companies globally recognised especially in the field of oncology.
- You will undertake assessments (country do-ability, and site feasibility) to select suitable trial sites and assign SMs
- Development of the SOP document
- Leading and coordinating local trial and project planning activities including development of local trial specific procedures and tools, recruitment planning, contingency, risk management and budget forecasting
- Management of the local trial budget to ensure accurate financial reporting and trial delivery
- Identification of issues and trends across trial projects
- Acts as the local expert on assigned protocols, developing a strong therapeutic knowledge to support other roles and responsibilities
- You will establish and maintain relationships with external stakeholders such as investigators, study trial coordinators, other site staff, and internal stakeholders.
- Acts as the local expert on regulatory affairs to ensure that the trial is in compliance with local regulatory requirements.
- BA/BS degree required, preferably in a health or science-related field
- Solid understanding of the drug development process
- Proficiency in both Japanese and English
Involvement in cutting-edge drug development for the global market.