Country Talent Lead - Consulting Company
Part a crucial role in this company's growth and integration plans
Strategic role which will work directly with the most senior leaders
One of the leading Consulting firms in the world is looking for a candidate to become their Talent Lead.
The role will encompass different responsibilities, which include:
- Strategic partnership: work with Senior Leadership teams to align talent priorities with Business Unit priorities. Advise on talent matters and implications, and execute innovative HR solutions.
- Talent management: support leaders manage their long-term talent pipeline, manage the development of leaders, and contribute to workforce planning activities.
- Supervision responsibilities: manage a team of 3.
- Global mindset
- Project management skills
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- Strong leadership negotiation, facilitation and management skills
- Up to date knowledge of leading-edge Talent technology and digital solutions
- Bold, articulate in both English and Japanese, and has excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to develop strong networks with key stakeholders at all points in a global matrix, creating an ability to execute the task at hand with minimum conflict
- Experience managing a team
- Great salary
- Exposure to senior leaders across the organization globally
- Leading consulting firm with opportunities to learn from best practices through their HR consulting arm
- Influential role, and a great opportunity to have an impact in their talent pipeline