- New open role, 1st hire in Japan for the Media team
- Opportunity to lead the Japan business and report to overseas
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading telecom service provider in the world. They have a small team of 10 people in Japan.
- Will be the sole representative of the Media vertical in the country and will be expected to build mind share and promote awareness of our clients media services within the defined media prospect base. (will be supported by Solution and Product specialists from outside the region).
- Responsible to develop appropriate strategies to engage with different prospects within the Media segment.
- Responsible to develop appropriate Partners and a Partnership strategy from among the Media Service providers in the region to complement services.
- Meet quarterly and annual sales targets.
The Successful Applicant
- 8 to 15 years of selling communications/technology services to the Media and Entertainment industry. Somebody having strong connections with Media and Entertainment Industry.
- In-depth understanding of the Media industry dynamics and the changing landscape. Direct and partner sales experience in the major IT Vendor.
- Fluent Japanese and business English, have to report to the hiring manager in Singapore.
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Good work life balance, fully working from home.
- Solid opportunity to lead the media team in Japan.