- Being a key member of expanding Japan business for international camera company
- Leading Japan business as Country Manager
About Our Client
It consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, and Rental, all dedicated to connecting creativity and future technologies for moving images. It is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems as well as system solutions for the film, broadcast, and media industries, with a worldwide distribution and service network.
- Crafting, implementing and delivering the annual sales business budgets, targets and
strategies for his territory in conjunction with the General Manager - Sales & Solutions Asia
- Taking an active role in the sales team by providing pricing, inventory and demo stock
advice and support, and providing backup support on strategic and major sales projects
with key customers.
- Being responsible for the P&L, revenue, cash flow, acquisition and implementation of major
CAPEX items of the subsidiary.
- Providing regular updates and reports to the regional headquarter in regard to business
performances, financial activities and any other documents required by headquarter.
- Supervising the office activities and ensuring that transactions of any kind are clearly
recorded, documented, and match with group practices and local regulations.
- Recruiting and managing all staff in the territory, including performance reviews and
trainings in conjunction with the regional Managing Director, the General Manager - Sales
& Solutions and the Regional HR Manager.
- Taking an active role in the marketing strategy to promote our products and brand in
conjunction with Regional Marketing Manager
- Supervising and taking an active role into improving the local Service department in
conjunction with the Regional Head of Service Department.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with various industry partners, professional
organizations and potential future business partners in the territory.
The Successful Applicant
* a minimum of 8 years' experience in a similar role.
* a strong understanding of business practices, operations in Japan.
* Understanding of film & broadcast production, cinematography, and/or postproduction
environment will be an advantage
* Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management,
leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
* Exceptional analytical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
* Well organized and driven by success
* Ability to handle stressful situations professionally and interact with co-workers
and clients respectfully
* Willingness to travel domestically and internationally, as necessary, to
headquarters and manufacturers, visiting customers, trade shows and set
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Software
* Excellent in written and spoken English
What's on Offer