Tokyo 23 Wards
The World's Biggest Music Instrument Company
About Our Client
The world's biggest musical instrument company.
- Takes on full P&L accountability of the affiliate/subsidiary.
- Defines and implements annual budget plans and provides regular reports to the headquarters.
- Develops a successful commercial development strategy for the country.
- Coordinates and develops all departments and ensures operational and strategic goals are achieved.
- Develops both new business and current accounts through business development research to create growth in sales.
- Represents the company externally with government, statutory/regulatory bodies and business partners/allies.
- Develops and implements internal systems for commercial and financial information flows in cooperation with headquarters.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years of strong management experience in Sales & Marketing within Music industry
- Strong English skill, Chinese is a plus
What's on Offer
- Great Work environment
- Competitive package