Country Manager role at International SIM Card Services Vendor
Act as the Japan Country Manager and lead the business expansion in APAC Region
Opportunity for extensive business travel throughout Asia
About Our Client
Our Client is a world leader in mobile communications providing clients and partners with international and competitive mobile communication solutions for more than 20 years. The Company offers a broad range of world-class services including international cell phones, devices, 4G data cards, and a host of satellite options. Strategic partnerships with major Carriers such as NTT, KDDI, Softbank provide customers with the best solutions on the highest quality networks, in Japan and in 180 other Countries
- Acquire new business by identifying new opportunities from the following target markets: Japan, Korea, China and Hong Kong
- Follow up on a leads data base, mail shots, self-generated leads and other activities by tele canvassing and close business over the phone or with sales presentations / meetings as appropriate.
- Complete Quotes or Sales tenders to potential customers for new business opportunities
- To close new business and ensure that all new business is negotiated on the best possible terms with profitability
- Ensure that existing customers are kept fully informed of our full portfolio of services and promote new Products and Services to all existing accounts.
- Maintain a high level of competitor awareness in all regions of operation
- Maintain a high conversion rate of sales calls / quotes and visits to new accounts opened.
- Maintain an accurate customer database at all times from Sales Leads, Sales Pipeline and all Sales activity including account development
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum 5 years' experience in Telecoms Sales
- Experience in International Business Development across Asia, particularly in Japan and China
- Language skills needed are Japanese and English. Chinese language skill is desirable but not essential
- People Management experience necessary (this position will have two staffs reporting into it)
What's on Offer
- Lead the Japan team acting as a Country Manager
- In charge of Business Development for APAC Region
- Opportunity to partner with some of the most exciting sport events (included the 2020 Olympic Games)
- Flexible salary package with attractive incentive scheme