Country Manager Japan
Be responsible for Japan operations
Represent Japan in front of market, customers, partners
Our client is a global industrial group with history of more than 20 years. Their mission is to delivery high quality service to clients in different industries: energy, construction,...
- In charge of overall business in Japan including define business opportunities, create strategies to enhance market as well as manage clients.
- Report to CEO in Headquarter.
- Develop and drive the team in Tokyo.
- Monitor projects and services executed in Japan.
- Ensure the branch in Japan has all necessary resources to grow.
- Strong communication skill, conflict management skill
- A decision maker with ability to thrive under pressure
- Experiences with the business in Japan
- Strong English & Japanese skill
- Attractive salary package.
- High level of responsibilities, exciting challenges ahead.
- International environment so will get to use English at work.