Country EHS manager, Global Chemical industry, Tokyo, 12M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
Working with the professional team in the market
- A world leader in creating speciality solutions that improve everyday life through minerals.
- Monitor compliance with current and evolving Environmental, Health and Safety regulations along with additional company requirements.
- Promote, implement company protocols concerning environmental, industrial hygiene and safety programs and procedures.
- To cooridinate EHS Based in the 7 Plants and 2 offices, support plant operation Manager and Coordinate local, regional and global action
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, chemistry, mining, Environment or other related field.
- Great experiences in EHS/Production in an international and decentralized environment.
- Knowledge of EHS auditing methodology and crisis management and business continuity procedures.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of EHS regulations and procedures as applied to mining or industrial operations.
10M-12M + 15% bonus