Corporate Communications Senior Manager- Healthcare Company.
Competitive salary and benefits & Rapid career progression.
Great work life balance and International Work Environment.
My client is one of the most innovated companies in the health care industry. With headquarters in Europe, they currently have 200 employees in their Japan office.
- Develop strategic communication and be able to support brand strategies- Problem solving skills needed.
- Develop and maintain good communication and relationship with other clients and PR agencies.
- Develop strategies and develop materials through brochures and videos.
- Experience in media relations and external communications.
- Have experience in the health care industry.
- Fluent in Japanese and English (Reading & Writing)
- Independent and proactive due to starting at a work at home environment.
- Competitive salary and numerous benefits.
- Be able to WFH more than half of the week, even after Covid.
- Great location in Tokyo.
- International Environment-Be able to use your English.
- Rapid career progression.