Corporate Communications Manager (Global Insurance company)
Opportunity to work at a large global insurance company
Great work life balance with clear career progression
A truly global life insurance firm with over 4,000 full time employees, operating in Japan/US/ EMEA & Asia and provides great worl - life balance.
This role sits in the Japan Communications team within Global Communications in Corporate Affairs. Global Communications functions as a business partner to drive the global communications strategy for the company and ensure message consistency across all internal and external audiences.
Global Communications is also responsible for developing the communication strategy and executing communication tactics for the Americas, Asia, EMEA, Global Employee Benefits and as well as the Corporate Functions. As part of this responsibility, the organization partners with its Executive Group members to develop strategic communications. Within Global Communications, the Asia regional team plays a strategic role for the Enterprise in driving the communications agenda across the region to support the delivery of business objectives.
As the largest business within the Asia region, the Japan Communications agenda impacts over 4,000 full-time employees and over 4,000 agents and distributors, who are collectively responsible for delivering 25% of global operating earnings in 2015 onwards.
- 5-10 years of experience in media-related roles
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field; Master's degree preferred.
- Previous financial services industry experience and knowledge helpful.
- Recognized as a team player who willingly shares knowledge and information with others
- Exercises sound judgment as a communications professional.
- Produces high-quality work at a professional communications level.
- Strong work ethic.