- In charge of all corporate communications for Japan and work with APAC.
- International company with attractive compensation and flexible environment.
About Our Client
- Our client is an international, world-leading automotive manufacturing company with leading technology in E-mobility business. They have offices in more 60 countries around the world and has top market share in Europe and Asia. They are looking for a hands-on corporate communication person to manage and support all of their communications activities in Japan, APAC.
- Manage internal communications activities such as corporate website content, intranet, magazine.
- Handle external communications including PR, press release, media relation and CSR activities.
- Plan and work with internal/external stakeholders to coordinate annual event for automotive industry such as tech show, motor show, fair & exhibition in and outside of Japan.
- Handle and manage other communications, company promotion related materials
The Successful Applicant
- Has experience of Communications and Marketing in Automotive or B2B Manufacturing industry.
- Has experience organising events, exhibition.
- Experience in risk/crisis communications are a plus.
- Fluent in English and Japanese (read, write, presentation).
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to become Japan/ APAC first contact point for communications at one of the top Automotive companies in the world.
- Full authority in corporate communications activities with flexible working environment.
- Competitive compensation with remote working.
- Chances to travel domestically and internationally for events and exhibition.
- International environment with English usage.