Corporate Communications Associate - Leading International Bank
Cover all corporate communications and marketing activities for Japan business.
Work closely with colleagues around the world.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most prestigious international banks in the world with a strong brand awareness in the market.
- Plan and execute corporate communications activities such as PR, CSR, Community Relations, Employee Engagement, etc.
- Plan and execute branding and marketing activities such as client events, sponsorships, website content creation, etc.
- Work closely with the Head of the team and colleagues in the region to align with global guidelines.
The Successful Applicant
- From 3 years of Corporate Communications and/or Brand & Marketing experience, preferably in the B2B industry.
English business level and Japanese native level.
- Interested in developing career path in banking industry.
What's on Offer
- International working environment with frequent use of English.
- Promising career path in Communications & Marketing in Banking industry.
- Attractive compensation package and benefits.