- 50% non- Japanese and 50% Japanese- Very international environment
- Flat organization, reporting directly to the firm's CEO
About Our Client
They are a European Firm established and based in Japan with a flat organization of 20 people in Tokyo office.
Their clients are mainly in B2B field across industries such as: Finance, Healthcare, Chemicals, Pharma, Investment bank…etc.
The team structure is flat with all consultants reporting directly to the firm's CEO. They are proud of their:
1. International environment 50% Japanese and 50% non- Japanese
3. Working flexibility (has been working remotely for 1 year)
4. Closeness within the team (almost like a small family)
- Writes and translates corporate communication materials, including press releases,
website content, corporate magazines and brochures- Formulates strategy and plans for media relations, IR and other communications
Advises on and executes clients' corporate communications programs with media,
investors, employees and other stakeholders- Advises on and executes crisis communications and M&A communications plans
for domestic and multinational clients
- Plans and organizes client events, including press briefings and press conferences
Introduces and markets our services to Japanese and foreign clients
The Successful Applicant
- Highly developed native language writing skills- Open to both Entry level and Experienced professionals in Corporate Communication- Japanese citizen and excellent second language skills (as described above)- Experience in the financial/investment/financial advisory business or basic securities
industry knowledge/qualifications is a plus- Experience in the Pharmaceutical/ medical/ health care industries is a plus- Experience in translation, published writing or editing- A flexible mindset and commitment to learn our business and develop as a
professional- Skill and experience with all standard Office software, social media, etc.
What's on Offer
- Flat, transparent organization. Close knit team with a family feel.
- International working environment with 50% of employees being non- Japanese
- Fully working from home at the moment and will roll into a combination of work from home and flex time once the pandemic is resolved.