Contract Manager - Leading IT Hardware Manufacturer
Newly created position reporting directly to overseas global headquarters
Stable business with flex-time working option and competitive benefits
The client is a globally leading manufacturer of IT components with over 500 employees here in Japan.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and finalizing commercial contracts, including, but not limited to, non-disclosure agreements, professional services agreements, purchase agreements, engagement letters, statements of works, amendments, and other business/legal documents in close collaboration with internal clients.
Identifying and advising internal clients on risks associated with each transaction and proposing practical/strategic risk mitigation strategies in connection with commercial transactions.
- Working closely with commercial attorneys and contract administrators to support various aspects of the contract management process
- 5+ years of relevant transactional experience in a law firm and/or in-house legal department drafting, reviewing, and negotiating agreements
- Legal education background
- Business-level communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Experience working with technology companies preferred
This is the opportunity to join a leading business in a new role working directly with global headquarters. The chosen individual will enjoy competitive fringe benefits and have the chance to create new processes and set a new standard in the business.