Contract Finance Analyst 10M+ annual salary
¥10,000,000 - ¥13,000,000
6 month contract role with potential for extension
Annual salary is 10 million yen or more (depending on experience)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global hedge funds with over 2,000 employees worldwide.
- Responsible for preparing month-end closing, journal entries, reconciliations, tax filings and financial statements.
- Assist in financial statement preparation of Asia foreign entities, including coordinating with local administrators and helping to guide the local audit and reporting process to completion.
- Assist in coordination of Asia foreign area and reconciling information to the main US company.
- Interaction with operations, legal, and tax departments as well as local administrator.
- Monthly Account analyses and assistance with foreign/domestic projects.
- Management reporting and quarterly/semi-annual filings.
- Assist in the coordination of annual audit.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 years in a Finance or Accounting Role, (e.g. preferably public accounting background with hedge fund or corporate accounting experience and a knowledge of IFRS and Japan GAAP)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (both oral and written) required - Japanese and English
- Ability to multi-task as well as meet short deadlines in a demanding environment
- A team player
What's on Offer
- 6 month contract role with potential for permanent conversion
- Annual salary is 10 million yen or more (depending on experience)
- International environment at a leading global hedge fund