Contract Business Analyst 10-15M yen annually
Retail Asset Management 6 month role with potential for conversion/extension
The salary level is 10 to 15 million yen annually (depending on experience)
About Our Client
Our client is a global Retail Asset management firm from the UK, with over 200 employees worldwide.
- Agree and document key business, and possibly systems, requirements from our team in Japan.
- Create and maintain comprehensive requirements log for tracking.
- Assist with co-ordinating internal resources and third parties to support the delivery of the project.
- Track and measure project performance and escalate any issues accordingly (dependant of experience).
- Provide regular reporting/updates highlighting areas of concern.
- Perform appropriate risk management to identify project risks and mitigating actions.
- Key Liaison person with headquarters.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent communication is key to this role. The ideal candidate will ideally have strong English skills and business level Japanese.
- Experienced in requirements gathering using various Business Analyst methodologies.
- Project Management and user training experience advantageous.
- Strong leadership, client-facing, problem solving and communication skills.
- Experience of business process management and/or organisational change would be advantageous.
- Degree and/or equivalent professional qualification advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Gain valuable retail asset management experience by monitoring the operations of Japan Branch and reporting to headquarters
- Retail Asset Management 6 month role with potential for conversion/extension
- The salary level is 10 to 15 million yen annually (depending on experience)