Contract Attorney 15 to 20M annually!
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥15,000,000 - ¥20,000,000
1 year contract position at Law Firm with annual salary of 15 to 20M
Contract extendable based on business and performance conditions
About Our Client
Our client is a global law firm with over 15 offices and over 500 attorneys worldwide
- Communicating with clients to learn about their legal needs and concerns and providing them with advice
- Explaining legal options to clients and bringing possible outcomes or threats to their attention
- Developing arguments and representing clients in criminal and civil legal proceedings
- Preparing legal documents, such as contracts, dispositions, and pleadings, accurately and in a timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 6 years PQE required
- Disputes experience, ideally involving corporate matters- Commonwealth background i.e. UK, Australia or NZ
- Experience with the English courts and English civil proceedings helpful
- Language: English native attorney, ideally some Japanese though not essential.
What's on Offer
- Work at a global law firm directly with the Partner
- 1 year contract position at Law Firm with annual salary of 15 to 20M
- Contract extendable based on business and performance conditions