[Contract] AML Analyst 6-10 million annually!
3-6 month contract position (with potential for permanent conversion)
6 to 10 million yen annually (depending on experience)
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned US digital currency exchange firm with over 1,000 employees worldwide.
* Review alerts generated by the monitoring system concerning customer transactions for unusual or suspicious activity and when needed prepare SAR draft for approval and filing.
* Perform alerts review that are generated by the internal system;
* Periodically scan customer database against the sanction list, Anti Social Force (Han Shakaiteki Seiryoku) list, etc.
* Review and investigate referrals received by the Bank departments.
* Conduct periodic reviews of high-risk accounts and customers (EDD reviews).
* Assist the AML Officer for daily operations.
* Draft AML/KYC training materials and support conducting training
The Successful Applicant
* Strong skills in Japanese and English both in writing and speaking
* Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in Compliance, Banking or Financial Services
* ACAMS certification preferred
* Working knowledge of the principles and procedures related to Japanese AML/KYC regulations
* Ability to read, analyze and interpret regulatory requirements
What's on Offer
* 3-6 month contract position (with potential for permanent conversion)
* 6 to 10 million yen annually (depending on experience)