Continuous Improvement Specialist, Food industry, Tokyo, 8M
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
Working with number 1 seafood provider company in the world
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- Seafood Processor, Internships, Skilled Trades, and Sales company , Number 1 seafood providers in US.
- Lead complex, high return Lean 6 Sigma projects and Kaizen events
- Partner with the various departments in identifying and selecting enabler projects that are aligned to key business priorities (including management of Waste & Scrap Analysis and other similar activities).
- Act as a change agent, systematically driving use of lean manufacturing for continuous improvement and change throughout the plant.
- Monitor and report on the lean program and Kaizen event progress of the plant.
- Identify and deploy best practices within the plant and across different departments.
- Performs other responsibilities and tasks as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Business level English proficiency required
- Undergraduate Degree in Engineering preferred
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification preferred
- Good experiences in various plant functions and cross functional operations
- Experience and passion for introducing new techniques (i.e. change agent)
- Strong leadership, communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Analytical aptitude - ability to collect and analyze data and think analytically
What's on Offer