- Working with Global professional in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and Challenging tasks will be provided
- Global leading company in the field of passive fire protection, and thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Participates in the implementation of the Continuous-Improvement Program in the Business Unit (CIP)
- Contributes to define the CIP parameters; identifies areas of improvement; implements a deployment plan for the continuous-improvement program; ensures the action plan's follow-up; evaluates performance of the improvements; ensures processes are in compliance with legislation, standards, and regulations.
- Secures employee commitment for proactive change management
- Appropriately implements principles of governance. Evaluates and prioritizes potential improvements based on gains and required effort.
- Establishes a clear and well-articulated implementation plan.
- Realistically defines specific project charters.
- Conducts a detailed analysis of the current situation and accurately describes the issues.
- A university degree in science, engineering, management.
- Strong experience in an industry where lean was implemented.
- Business level of English and Japanese.
- Six Sigma green belt and Lean manufacturing.