International Start-up environment
Leading digital media provider
· Modeling work and strategic information gathering and opportunity analyses to identify and enable understanding of strategic opportunities and support of pursuit of those opportunities
· Developing new business opportunities and relationships with new clients
· Proposing deal structures and structuring, drafting and negotiating strategic deals with new clients
· Horning data centric strategy for new content opportunities including marketing opportunities.
This is a combined business role and is a rare opportunity to provide a dynamic, growing, international consumer media company with both business and legal support.
· Outstanding academic qualifications including bachelorship
· At least 2 years overall experience, including at least 2 year-experience in business strategy and planning, ideally in the consumer media space.
· Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience in Digital Channel marketing.
· Proven understanding of campaign performance metrics for online marketing.
· Ability to generate and quickly execute upon actionable recommendations based on the synthesis and analyses of data.
· Capable of working in ambiguity. No set tasks, need to identify projects, set own goals, and work with cross functional teams.
· Self-motivated, nimble and highly results-driven in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
· Teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves. Earns trust from stakeholders, and is willing to do whatever it takes to deliver the right results.
· Excellent oral and written English and Japanese language communication skills.
· Highly logical and can communicate complexities concisely
· Good negotiation skills.
- Competitive salary
- Good work/life balance
- Exclusive experience in for content planning and execution