Content Acquisitions Manager
Chance to work in a well known media company
High base salary and incentives
Our client is one of the worlds biggest media streaming company. The client has been operating for more then 10 years and with more then one million customers around the world, the client is looking to increase their growth and revenue within the Japanese market
- Proactively seek & secure partners,
- Negotiate licensing & sales agreements with partners.
- Collaborate with relevant departments at the HQ
- Review periodic sales/royalty and financial reporting from licensees
- Proactively manage partners by identifying and communicating priorities, direction & useful information to support decisions being made by partners.
- Oversee progress on project timelines and participate in creating (and/or streamlining) processes for submissions and approvals.
- Prepare meeting agendas and presentation materials for use at periodic licensee meetings.
- Maintain open lines of communication, listen for feedback from partners and troubleshoot. Encourage internal collaboration and cross-departmental information sharing.
- Develop relationships with OEM partners to manufacture products for wholesale, direct retail and promotional activities.
- Strong experience in the licensing industry
- Strong communication skill both in English and Japanese.
- Highly motivated and optimistic attitude.
- Strong experience in collaboration and relationship management skills
- High base salary and incentives
- Chance to work in an international environment
- Good work life balance