[Consulting] Contract Accountant 7.5M annually
12 month fixed term contract with potential to convert to permanent
Salary is 7.5 million yen annually (variable depending on experience)
Our client is a management consulting firm with over 25,000 employees worldwide.
- Reviewing engagement budgets and submitting them for approval
- Reviewing WIP reports on a monthly basis to identify budget variances
- Drafting invoices for sending to clients, and following up on late/outstanding payments.
- Working with department managers to support their budget management, helping prepare the annual office budget
- Preparing ad hoc analyses and reports that support the office leadership in managing the Japan office
- University degree; advanced degree preferred
- Accounting qualification (such as Japanese Bookkeeping (Nissho Boki) Level 2 minimum or CPA)
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills developed through three to five years experience in a finance role, preferably in a professional services environment
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word) with experience in Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) and Tableau an advantage
- Work with a renowned management consulting firm with over 25,000 employees worldwide
- 12 month fixed term contract with potential to convert to permanent
- Salary is 7.5 million yen annually (variable depending on experience)