Consultant for Business Intelligence Software Provider
International ERP software provider with double digit growth in Japan
Attractive salary and career progression opportunities
This client is one of the biggest providers of ERP software and is focused on an agile work method, which means that implementation is generally shorter, more focused and more comfortable for customers. The organization focuses on specific industries, with manufacturing, food and beverage, fashion and machinery as large pillars. They have many projects revolving around their Business Intelligence software and are looking to add more Consultants on their team.
The company is operating internationally, and their Japan office in Hibiya has around 120 people and 45 on the professional services team. They have been hitting double digit growth and attracting business from big name brands and corporations.
- Assist in realizing business benefits for clients
- As part of the project team, participate in the full life cycle of client facing implementation
- Lead the information gathering and design process for a client implementation, including developing functional business requirements and solution scope documents.
- Understand and configure a client business solution
- Develop and execute test plans and test software configurations
- Provide training to the key and end users of the client
- Provide implementation consultancy and application best practice advice.
- Achieving engagement objectives
- Report regularly on the status of projects internally
- Consulting experience with formal customer facing aspect as part of software implementation or internal software support team
- Reliable and driven to achieve deadlines
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication abilities, especially concerning complex ideas
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, but also as part of a team
- Strong at building peer and interpersonal relationships with team player attitude
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Some travel required
- Big name international ERP software provider
- Permanent employment with good work environment
- Work on interesting agile projects with big name brands and corporations
- Attractive salary and (international) career progression opportunities