Construction Project Manager - IT - Tokyo - up to 12M JPY
International IT company leader in its field
Technical position, develop your skills within a strong team!
Our client, an international IT company, is looking for a talented candidate for a Construction Project Management position, based in Tokyo, to take care of data centers projects in Tokyo area. Let's connect and have a chat about it!
In this Construction Project Management position, located in Tokyo, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support infrastructure growth initiatives on data center construction projects
- lead cross functional teams to drive the implementation and deployment of the completed designs
- develop and document requirements, budgets, and project schedules
- Manage remote project delivery teams
- facilitate technical whiteboard sessions to troubleshoot project implementation issues, and remove barriers to project success
- define scope, schedule, budget, resources, quality and risk management, reporting and metric development/tracking of projects
This list in not exhaustive. Other missions may be added.
To be successful in this position, you will ideally display the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree + 5 years of project management experience (or 7 years of project management experience without a degree)
- Well organized and able to work effectively under time pressure
- Proficiency with MS Office, MS Project and MS Sharepoint
- Good communication skill (in Japanese and English)
Preferable but not mandatory:
- One or more of the following certifications: Agile, SCRUM, PRINCE2, PMP
- Experience of managing projects in the APAC region
- Data center projects experience