Configuration Engineer at Global Hardware Company
Global Hardware Company
International Working Environment | WL Balance | Competitive Salary Package
Our client is one of the largest multinational technology company based in Asia. Our client is well-known as the world's largest personal computer vendor by unit sales. Our client has operations in more than 60 different countries and sells its products in around 160 countries.
- This newly created Service Delivery role is primarily a technical role that will provide services within the Lenovo Configuration Services Facility (CFS)
- Deploy asset tags and associated labels, collection of related data and reporting
- System Integration & Configuration such as HDD Partitioning, Image Load, Standard software configuration, Standard BIOS and vPro settings for Lenovo equipment
- Track (scan in/out) each system (or peripheral) as it passes through the various stages / warehouse locations of the configuration services facility
- Provide accurate reports on all activities performed at this facility on a daily, weekly and/ or monthly basis
- 5-10 years' proven IT experience as a Configuration Engineer in a medium to large corporate environment
- Able to problem solve and think laterally
- Proven ability to learn new and complex technology
- Able to prioritize in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Ability to commit and hold to delivery dates, but also work with agility and speed to respond to short-notice requests
- Permanent employee.
- Flexible working schedule - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.