Compliance Specialist @ Fortune 500 Healthcare Company
Leading company with opportunities for career progression
Direct report line to head of legal & compliance
The client is a leading Fortune 500 healthcare company. The legal and compliance team currently has 7 members.
- While working closely with global counterparts, ensure compliance to local regulations, as well as assist with audits and investigations
Stay up-to-date with regulations and compliance policies, while advising employees in other departments of relevant changes.
- Take part in global compliance projects and the implementation of new strategies to prevent risk and improvements in monitoring efficiency
- 3+ years experience in a compliance or legal role; paralegal experience also considered
- BA degree or above, with a preference for a legal education background
- Healthcare industry experience preferred, but not required
This is the opportunity to join a globally established, leading company that is experiencing growth here in Japan. Experienced candidates will have the chance to lead the compliance function locally, while more junior candidates will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in a supportive team to progress their careers.