Compliance Senior Manager - Global Pharmaceutical Company
People management opportunities in near future
Central location and great benefits
The company is a global pharmaceutical company with growing operations here in Japan. The company offers full flex-time and generous vacation days, starting at 20 per year.
- Plan and facilitate compliance training to employees and relevant third parties on company policies and procedures
- Localize and implement the company's global compliance program
- Draft and implement policies, procedures, and SOPs
- Conduct monitoring and risk assessment, while staying up to date with relevant regulations to ensure best practices
- 5+ years of relevant compliance experience in implementing compliance programs, providing training, and conducting monitoring activities
- Pharmaceutical, medical device, or cosmetics industry experience a plus
- Business level fluency in both English and Japanese
This is the opportunity for an experienced compliance professional to join a growing team in a leadership role. The company offers a global environment, flexible working, and great benefits.