Compliance Officer - Global Automobile Company
Very int'l office with flex and remote working
Great benefits including company car & life insurance
The client is a leading automotive manufacturer. The company offers market-leading benefits, including flex-time, remote working, a company car, life insurance, and pension.
- Manage the compliance management system in alignment with global guidelines and local regulations
- Conduct monitoring and make improvement in the company's Ethics and Compliance programs
- Create, localize, and deliver compliance training
- Advise senior stakeholders on best practices
- 5+ years professional compliance experience
- High degree of fluency in both English & Japanese
- Interest in the automotive industry
- Willingness to travel
This is the opportunity to join an industry leader in a senior role. The company offers some of the best benefits available on the market.