Compliance Manager at Global Medical Device Company
Senior role managing subordinates
Flex-time benefits, company retirement age 65
The client is a global medical device manufacturer with over 500 employees in Japan. The company offers flex-time benefits and a stable working environment with a retirement age of 65.
- Conduct monitoring, compliance training, and implement standard operating procedures and policies
- Act as an advisor to the business on how to mitigate risk
- Manage and develop compliance team members
- 5+ years experience in compliance, legal, audit, or a related role
- Medical device, pharmaceutical, or manufacturing experience a plus
- Fluency in both Japanese and English
- Bachelors degree in Law or a related discipline
- People management experience a plus
This is the opportunity to join a market leader in a key role managing a team. The individual will enjoy competitive benefits and interact with global stakeholders.