Compliance Leader - Pharmaceutical industry
Foreign Multinational Pharmaceutical Company
Challenging and rewarding job, supervising responsibilities
Our client, a foreign multinational pharmaceutical company, is looking for a new joiner as a Compliance Leader for its production site based in Tochigi prefecture. You have in depth knowledge of GMP in a pharmaceutical environment? You have great interpersonal and communication skills and want to work to improve lives everyday? This job is made for you. Apply now!
As a Compliance Leader based in Tochigi prefecture, you will have to fulfil the following duties:
- Taking care of GES (Global Engineering Standards) through Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Machinery safety champion: collect surveys about engineering, put all the results together and hold monthly skype meetings
- PCCE Champion (Physical Contamination Cause and Elimination): to limit the risks and be compliant to the standards, take annual survey and meetings
- High Risk maturity model: working with EHS about hazardous utilities, process safety, chemical agents, machinery & electrical safety. Lead kaizen activities.
This list is not exhaustive. Other missions can be added.
The successful applicant for this Compliance Leader position will display the following requirements:
- Knowledge of GMP within a pharmaceutical industry
- Engineering background
- Minimum 3 years of experience in compliance in a pharmaceutical industry
- English language is a must (business level)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with co-workers, management and regulators
- Leadership skills: managing projects/people deploying planning, executing/validating and implementing phases
- Attention to detail and ability to solve problems