Compliance Leader - Pharmaceutical industry
Foreign Multinational Pharmaceutical Company
Challenging and rewarding job, supervising responsibilities
About Our Client
Our client, a foreign multinational pharmaceutical company, is looking for a new joiner as a Compliance Leader for its production site based in Tochigi prefecture. You have in depth knowledge of GMP in a pharmaceutical environment? You have great interpersonal and communication skills and want to work to improve lives everyday? This job is made for you. Apply now!
As a Compliance Leader based in Tochigi prefecture, you will have to fulfil the following duties:
- Taking care of GES (Global Engineering Standards) through Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Machinery safety champion: collect surveys about engineering, put all the results together and hold monthly skype meetings
- PCCE Champion (Physical Contamination Cause and Elimination): to limit the risks and be compliant to the standards, take annual survey and meetings
- High Risk maturity model: working with EHS about hazardous utilities, process safety, chemical agents, machinery & electrical safety. Lead kaizen activities.
This list is not exhaustive. Other missions can be added.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant for this Compliance Leader position will display the following requirements:
- Knowledge of GMP within a pharmaceutical industry
- Engineering background
- Minimum 3 years of experience in compliance in a pharmaceutical industry
- English language is a must (business level)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with co-workers, management and regulators
- Leadership skills: managing projects/people deploying planning, executing/validating and implementing phases
- Attention to detail and ability to solve problems
What's on Offer