Compensation & Benefits Manager - Global firm
Managing position close to business decision making
Global work environment with good work life balance
The client is an industry leading high-end consumer brand headquartered in Europe. It has a major presence here in Japan and their business is growing.
- Plan, operate and improve compensation and benefits framework.
- Collect salary benchmark from market and analyse.
- Collaborate with operation teams to ensure staff cost & headcount are aligned with an annual plan.
- Assess incentive and evaluation schemes for better employee retention.
- Assist HRIS team in system introduction.
- Relevant professional experience in compensation & benefits.
- Previous working experience in multinational company is preferred.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Japanese.
- Analytical with a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- HRIS knowledge.
- Comfortable working independently or in a team.
- Stable and international work environment.
- Good work life balance (Flex time, work from home option etc.)
- A competitive remuneration package with fringe benefits.
- Chance to impact the business.
- Career progression.
- Internal mobility opportunities within Japan and abroad.