Compensation & Benefits Manager - Financial Services
Develop and advance your own team
Global Banking group establishing a growing presence in Asia Pacific region
This well-known investment bank offers its clients a large range of products and services in capital markets, investment banking, structured finance and corporate banking. It provides support to clients in large international markets through its network with a presence in major countries in Europe, America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
- Supervise payroll (local and expat), tax payment, and social insurance
- Responsible for package simulation in terms of making offer, budgeting, gross-up estimation of expats salary, severance package, etc.
- Implement company's benefit and compensation program, such as: deferred bonus, employees share purchase, company pension, retirement allowance
- Responsible for relevant cost allocation, head count report, HR database, risk management report etc.
- Manage 2 subordinates.
- Payroll (vendor management).
- C&B program management.
- Need to understand HR risk indicators and audit items.
- Understanding, Labor Laws, HR regulations etc.
- Strong in English communications (Native level Japanese).
- Experience working in Securities would be a plus.
- People management experience would be a plus.
- Managerial position within established Investment Bank well respected around the world