Communications Specialist - B2B
Leading manufacturing company
Excellent worklife balance and international culture
The company is leader in various aspects of digital technology who supply automation and robotics systems to over 100 countries.
Your Tasks as a Communications Specialist will include the following:
- Communication programs: Develops and implements communications programs and messages including marketing communications, publicity, editorial support, web content, and direct marketing to educate and inform key stakeholders including customers, management, employees, trade media and interest groups.
- Executional excellence: Ensures executional excellence throughout the area of
responsibility for all communications measures in line with brand positioning, corporate identity/design principles and global strategy.
- internal event planning/ support Global campaign /local campaign implementation.
- Printed material planning and management.* Any University degree
- 3 years' experience working in a communications and/or marketing function.
- Skills (Outlook, SharePoint, MS-Office/ Adobe CC (Preferable: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere)).
- Experience in the communications environment, ideally within B to B / technology.
- Experience planning, deliver and evaluating campaigns.
- Media relations experience including national and regional print, broadcast and online media
- Direct interaction with regional teams
- Frequent English use
- Excellent work-life balance
- Central Tokyo
- Highly reputable, international brand