- Opportunity to work for a leading multinational green energy company.
- Chance to cover all PR, communications, in Japan and report directly to APAC.
My client is a multinational renewable, green energy company with very strong presence in APAC market. They have been growing continuously in Japan with new energy facilities and now looking for a Communications Manager to help them covers communications and media relations.
- Develop and execute external communications strategies to build a strong corporate brand.
- Build and manage relationships with national and regional journalists and external stakeholders.
- Work with external PR and other agencies in Japan for communications event.
- Communicate closely with APAC communications team and other internal stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in PR, communications, and media in B2B or related industry
- Preferably experience in Infrastructure or Energy industry.
- Experience working with PR agencies and media in Japan is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Japanese (read, write, presentation)
- Competitive compensation package with rapid career progression.
- Opportunity to develop experience in PR, communications and media for green energy sector in Japan.
- Contribute to the development of green energy and sustainability in Japan and APAC.
- International working environment with English usage and direct communication with APAC.